Having applied hundred of prosthetics ranging from foam latex, silicone, pros aide transfers and more in under 1 hours time with cameras in your face...I know the need for fast, effective, award winning application skill. Once I learned how to apply prosthetics and paint the effectively, there was no looking back in my makeup career. It has elevated my skill, my precision and my portfolio tremendously. I want you to learn too.
What you will learn:
- Application of foam latex, silicone and pros aide transfers
- Various glues and their uses
- Troubleshooting tips on fixing edging issues and more
- Painting techniques for each type of prosthetics
- Believability - the most important
- Removal - safe, fast and effective, leaving your client happy
- Full prosthetic appliance and painting on your model
Cost: $350 Private
One Day Workshop | 9:30-4pm - lunch included. Model required.
*Includes prosthetics, paints, adhesives and disposables. Basic makeup kit and model required.