Gearing up for Halloween? Want to take on more clients and more exotic jobs?
We got what you need! An Exclusive Hands-ON workshop to get you jumping out of the box and into some ghoulish, creepy, and fantastical characters!
What we will cover:
- Prosthetic Application (either horns, ear tips, brow piece, full facial prosthetic, etc.)
- How to paint a prosthetic
- Quick airbrush techniques for faster makeups
- Create a character from scratch
- Face painting techniques
- How to work with the latest materials on the market for long wearing makeups
- How to apply contacts
- How to prepare your kit for Halloween Season
When: October 10th, 2016 12-7 pm
Where: Skin City Body Painting, Las Vegas, NV.
What to bring: Basic makeup kit, airbrush if you have, disposables like tissue, q-tips, sponges, etc.
We will Provide: Prosthetics, adhesives, powders, body paints and airbrush paints