As I was cleaning up my makeup room and organizing one day, I just knew I had way too much stuff. Things that could be extremely useful to any working makeup artist out there. I knew the easy thing could be to just give away to any of the artist I know, but I also know how much people love to win things, anyone across the globe. On top of it, I currently am very compelled to give back. We just rolled out of Christmas, but I don't want the giving back to others to stop.
So I decided to turn this into a charity raffle!
It's simple, just donate $5 to the cause. Every $5 donation will get you an entry. The more entries, the bigger your chance to win.
So what do you win?
Brand New in box
- Half skull foam latex prosthetics from DYAD Makeup
- Evil Forehead foam latex prosthetic from Rubberwear
- One pack of black disposable dental bib (as a makeup mat) from Qosmedix
- Mattifying primer with seaweed collagen by 100% Pure
- Stencil Tac (to hold stencils on the skin) by Temptu
- Black, Blue, Silver and Green large package glitters by MAKE UP FOR EVER
- Silver, Bronze, Gold and White Color Creams by MAKE UP FOR EVER
- White hair spray by Beyond the Zone
- Post-Makeup Recovery Spray by Skindinavia
- Brush cleaner by Burman Industries
- Gold and Black glitter Dimension by Dermaflage
- The Hollywood topical filler by Dermaflage
- Gold lip brush by Sonia Roselli
- Limited Edition Proenza Schouler lipstick by MAC Cosmetics
- Zombie prosthetics transfer by Tinsley Transfers
- Large Bald Cap by Kryolan
- Lip Palette Vol. 1 by Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Contour Cream kit in Fair by Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Dermacolor sampler kit by Kryolan
- Oil blotter sheets by Boscia
- Lipsticks in Brandy + Midnight by Anastasia Beverly Hills
- #12 glitter by MAKE UP FOR EVER
- Stormy Pink Pro Longwear Paint Pot by MAC Cosmetics
- Pink Glitter by MAC Cosmetics
- No. 290 eyeshadow by Luxie
- Super white powder by Ben Nye
- Pan Stick foundations leftover depotted into new Vueset container by MAKE UP FOR EVER
- Angled duel fiber brush by Luxie Beauty
Items that were sanitarily used as a one time tester. Meaning product was opened, scooped out with sanitized spatula or gently shaken out. Closed up and never used again.
- Clown white cream makeup by MAKE UP FOR EVER
- Artificial Flesh (silicone) by MAKE UP FOR EVER
- Plasto wax Dark by MAKE UP FOR EVER
- HP-BCS Eclipse Gravity feed gun by Iwata
- Large clear makeup bag by MAKE UP FOR EVER
- Immunity Deep Body Bronzer by Blud
- Luxury powder in Nutmeg by Ben Nye
- Luxe powder in Jade + Azalea by Ben Nye
- Power Fabric foundation in #2 by Giorgio Armani
- Reflects Transparent Teal glitter by MAC Cosmetics
- #2 #12 #18 glitters by MAKE UP FOR EVER
- Light Golden Gleam body cream by Melanie Mills
- HD Powder loose by MAKE UP FOR EVER
- Transparent powder by Kryolan
5 WINNERS IN ALL!
To enter, please donate below. All proceeds will go to the charity as voted by you, for you!
Every donation is automatically a $5 contribution. Every contribution puts you at a higher advantage to win the lot!
When raffle starts, there will be 5 winners chosen. The first picks their prize pack and the second goes next and so on. You have the opportunity to win more than once and win what you want! How amazing!!!
This is a great charitable organization that was voted popular by you all through my Instagram Story. It's a near a dear organization to my heart. Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US. Almost 50,000 people die per year by suicide. Firearms count for 51% of suicide deaths. The rate of suicide is highest in middle aged - white males in particular.
To learn more about this organization and how they work click here.
I'm hoping that we make so much we can give a little to all four of the organizations we had to pick from:
This charity will run as long as we can generate at least $1,000 or more. The value of the entire makeup lot exceeds $1,000 in retail. I know you guys are as excited to receive as I am to give this amazing package to possibly 5 of you. Tell your friends, family, anyone to help you get this by giving just $5, spare their Starbucks for the day, and help give back to a great cause.
Much Love !
- Jasmine Ringo